MarketWatch writes that investors should stick with emerging markets as many worry about the US Federal Reserve decision next week to raise interest rates.
- Momentum - Many of the best performing funds in 2016 are emerging market investments.
- Optimism - Emerging markets have weathered unprecedented political and economic instability of the past year, and will continue to do so.
- Solid debts - While many are predicting a collapse in emerging market debts, they are rated an average quality of BBB-.
- Déjà vu - Previous interest rate hikes did not impact equity or credit markets as deeply as many remember.
- No other options - There is no such thing as a "safe" asset or risk-free trade in investing.
Read more at MarketWatch.